Since 2012, we at CTSnapshot have done our best to review Connecticut’s fun and food. We have focused more on the “food” aspect of that phrase in recent years, however, because Connecticut has so much to offer in terms of its diverse restaurants. In 2015, we will do our best to deliver reviews with respect to both because we want residents to never stop exploring what their state has to offer in terms of its activities, entertainment and cuisine. In 2015, we will continue be honest and sometimes blunt about our experiences because our readers deserve to know the truth about the quality of the places we visit.
Check out the list below for a sneak peak of our season 4 reviews. This is a tentative list and by no means a comprehensive one. If you have any recommendations about restaurants or other establishments we should visit, we would love to hear your suggestions!
1. The Sloppy Waffle in Newington
2. Vinny’s Jump and Jive in Middletown
3. Utsav Indian Cuisine in Wethersfield
4. Mark’s Tree Farm in Colchester
5. Zafra Rum Bar in New Haven
6. Prime Climb in Wallingford
7. Thimble Island Brewing Company in Branford
8. Fascia’s Chocolates in Waterbury